Thursday, December 14, 2006

Christmas Comes To The Hoyas....

I hope you'll forgive me but I'm feeling particularly festive (if not tipsy... after 12 hours of drinking cider, oops) and I hope you all have a good holiday... I'll be here next week, but I may be away over the "festive season"!!!! ha ha a break for a change!

P.S. I'd like you to note I rent this place and therefore have no say over the curtains or the nasty wallpaper (and this is the room I spend the most time in, with the radiator that has so much sludge in it it doesn't work.. grumph)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hilary, hope you had a nice Christmas and you're recovering from your cold o.k. Thanks for the link to Christelle's blog, I'll take a look.
I came acrooss some interesting Hoya photos on http://www.webshots.com If you do a search for Hoyas once you've logged on. There is about 8,300 shots, other than one person who has uploaded umpteen shots of "shooting star" they are quite interesting